We're completing a major update to
our website for the next few days.

Until the site is relaunched, feel free to
contact us at info@solarlytics.net

Copyright 2022 Solarlytics All rights reserved.

Every solar panel represents a new and empowering potential.

Existing solar cell harvesting methodologies operate at approximately an 20% efficiency - leaving 80% of the energy potential in the cell.

Learn more

Radically improving the efficiency of solar energy requires a vastly different approach

Hundreds of companies are working to improve the efficiency of new solar panels incrementally. We took a fundamentally different approach towards improving solar efficiency that allows us to upgrade ALL existing solar energy systems and maximize the clean energy produced from the solar throughout the world.

Solar Panel
  • Leverage all existing solar infrastructure
  • Effective with any type of solar panel
  • Establish and actionable AI layer
  • Consistently improve solar panel output

A seamless integration into existing infrastructure

The Solarlytics platform includes two field-tested components to monitor and improve the energy output of any solar array.

Solar Panel

If saving the world is on your to-do list, we’ve got great news.

Watch our progress. Register for the Solarlytics newsletter.
This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media. To find out more about the cookies we use, see our Privacy Policy.

If you decline, your information won’t be tracked when you visit this website. A single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference not to be tracked.
Close Icon

We’re glad to have you along for the journey.

We’ll keep you up to date with the latest solarlytics progress, innovations, and general announcements. (And we’ll keep all your information private!)